Friday, February 28, 2003

A Professor's Holiday

There and back again, a professor's holiday. Well, not really a holiday, but I have returned from the stress of the past few days to make it through Friday.

My lectures went well, though uninspired, today. I hope to recharge over the weekend to pick up the pace and the energy level on Monday.

The big thing this weekend will be the results of the new 'asynchronous class discussions' that IT and I have set up in the public folders. Of the half dozen students who have done the assignment early, I think only two have done a proper job. However, maybe the lessons I gleaned today will benefit the not-so-early-bird students. We'll see.

I am looking for a digital place to jot down and organize my ideas. This blog is not well suited for organizing ideas, but there must be a solution out there. There is probably one in my computer if I could just sort it out.

No comments: